Contacting Goddess Evilena
Here are some basic guidelines to help you make a good impression. Be courteous and considerate whenever you contact me. My time is valuable slave, be respectful and Do Not waste it. Be explicit and detailed regarding whatever it is you seek and do not contact me for frivolous reasons. Do not ask me for information already posted on my websites. Use google‘s custom search feature to search my website before asking me questions.
I often receive offers for personal servitude. If you have a particular talent or skill it is permissible to indicate your availability for specific servile functions. However, I will be the one to decide if and when I want to use you. Do not ask to be a live-in or domestic servant such requests will automatically be denied.
Email me at:
- Telephone (954)-703-1057
- In most instances I prefer to be contacted by email. However, it can be faster to schedule live sessions by phone so call me if you need to schedule an appointment on short notice.
- Always submit my session application before calling me to schedule a live session.
- Do not call me to arrange telephone sessions or purchase items use my website or use email. However you may call if you have tried emailing me and had problems.
- The best time to reach me is during the afternoon and early evening, however, I do not keep a fixed schedule and do not gaurantee my availability at these times.
- I generally do not answer blocked numbers or out of state numbers Expect to Leave Voicmail if calling from outside Florida or using a blocked number.
- You are expected to use my voicemail when I do not answer. I do not automatically return calls for discretionary reasons. If you want to speak to me you must leave a message with your contact name, telephone number, and reason for calling. I will call you back at my earliest convenience.
- Your voicemail should include the best times for me to return your call.
- Your voicemail should indicate whether or not I can leave a message when I call you back or if there are any special discretionary measures you want me to take such as leaving a false name.
- Sometimes my voicemail acts buggy, if it does not pick up after 7 rings call back until you hear the message working. I understand that this happens sometimes and I will not be bothered by it.
Mail Letters, Payments, and Parcels to:
3334 Rochester Rd.
Troy, MI 48083
- Mailing Payments
- Address all checks or money orders to “Cash”
- You may send cash but only if it is well disguised. If you are sending cash put it in card or in a gift box with a small token. Little boxes of chocolates are excellent for this but of course the greater the gift the happier I‘ll be.
- I also recommend using a delivery service such as UPS that provides tracking or using deliver confirmation through the USPS.
- When sending order payments make sure you include all the information I need including the items you are requesting and where to send them to. Also include your email address or telephone number so I can contact you if I have any questions.
- My shopping cart will give you the correct total for your order however if you have any confusion or concerns email me before sending your payment.
- Since I do not check my box daily you will receive your order faster if you inform me when you send it and send me the tracking number if you have one. I generally try to check my mail on those days I am expecting a delivery.
- Personal Mail Boxes have special rules heed them!
- DO NOT ever address my mail to apartment, suite or post office box etc. Postal regulations are very strict for addressing Personal Mail Boxes and you can only use the designations “PMB 327” “Box 327” or “#327” within the address. Since incorrectly addressed mail is subject to return I recommend you just stick with “PMB 327”.
- When sending me something directly from a website or print catalog include the “PMB 327” portion of the address with the street address portion of order forms. Never list it under PO Box or apartment. By law a PMB cannot receive mail addressed to PO box, apt. suite etc. and packages listing an apartment or post office box should be returned to the sender. I have personally experienced problems with packages being returned due to this. Including “PMB 327” with the name or address section of order forms avoids these mistakes. It also avoids potential problems with automatic mailing software which usually does not inclue a PMB option.
- Sending Packages
- I CAN receive items shipped by Fedex and UPS because my personal mail box has people to sign for deliveries. In other words a PMB does not have the shipping restrictions that post office boxes do.
- When sending perishables make sure you tell me the expected delivery date because I normally don‘t check my mail daily.