Telephone Session Preparation
Have your kinky toys or accessories easily accessible and ready for use. This includes any items that I can command you to use during your session. This also includes things like pictures or mirrors that can enhance your session. If you have a headset I prefer you use this to keep your hands free.
Preparing for Hypnosis
I want you to enter as deep a trance as possible when I call you. When preparing for my call make sure to remove all possible distractions and get into a comfortable and relaxed position. Here are some tips that will help you to enter a deeper hypnotic trance during your session.
- Eliminate Distractions:
- Try to isolate yourself as much as possible before my call. Hypnosis involves inward focus and concentration, it is most effective when you remove distractions. If there are any distractions you cannot eliminate, tell me about it. I can accommodate for these during your induction to minimize or eliminate their effects.
- Visual Aids:
- During telephone hypnosis I find it best to pair visual imagery with your induction. You should use imagery you find particularly hypnotic or captivating and be able to relax while watching it. I can use a wide variety of imagery during your induction as long as you describe what you are using. I generally recommend you use either a candle or one of my animations as a focal point unless there is something else you know you find very hypnotic.
I provide two different hypnotic animations on my hypnosis website for you . Right click or control click the following links to download my spiral eyes flash animation or my black and white spiral animated gif respectively. Once you have downloaded the animation you can play it in the flashplayer or your web browser offline. Remember to turn off your screen saver if you are using one of the animations from my website.
Many screen savers or fractal generators are also very hypnotic. If you want to use a an alternate computer animation be prepared to describe it to me before we begin. I must be able to visualize the animation to use it in an induction.
You may also use candles, perpetual motion machines or pendulums instead of computer animations.
- Handsfree Preferred:
- If you have a headset or speakerphone it is better to use that during your call. You will be more comfortable and relaxed if you do not have to worry about holding a phone during your session. Although I do give suggestions to prevent it sometimes people will drop the phone if holding it grows uncomfortable. If you do need to hold your phone during our session be sure to position yourself so that you do so comfortably
- You should be ready to receive my call with what ever visual aid you want to use at hand.
Be ready to relax. Decide beforehand where you will sit or recline and position yourself in a comfortable relaxed position, test this beforehand, especially if you will be holding a telephone. You do not want to have anything(including your own body parts) pressing against you when I begin, because this can sometimes cause numbness. If you do feel uncomfortable, just reposition yourself, moving will not disrupt your trance but discomfort can.
- Relaxing by taking slow deep breaths just before I call or when I first call can help ready you for trance. Do this by slowly inhaling while mentally counting to 4 or 5 and do the same for your exhalation. Fill your lungs completely with each breath then pause for 1-2 counts before inhaling again. Each full cycle should take about 10-15 seconds
- Avoid Sedatives:
- Do not drink alcohol or take any kind of sleep aids, these can inhibit or even prevent hypnosis(by putting you to sleep). Hypnosis is not sleep it is a balance between sleep and wakefulness and you need to be conscious to experience the full trance effects.